10.07.2016

My Special Place


Rock Your Rack is underway until October 16th. Get on out there for the worthy cause, find some pretties to buy - you'll be donating to help the National Breast Cancer Foundation! Luna Body Art is featured at the event, one item being these lovely Slink nails called Just Hope.


I'm wearing Flippant's exclusive for the event, BCA Tank & Capris in Pink. I adore this outfit! It has so many fits it's probably going to fit you. I'm modeling the Maitreya fit and it fits perfectly. My necklace is also by Flippant - it's a group gift!!


I was struggling with an expanded theme for this post, until I unboxed Outside The Box!'s offering for Rock Your Rack, this lovely furniture set called The Art Room. The thought struck me, how women need a special place to go - to create, to meditate, to be one with nature, sometimes to just simply "be." An art room would be one such place that would make me happy. This is a beautiful set for your Second Life home. It includes animations and rezzables.


I added some super cute little sneakers by Tooty Fruity called Tip Toe #2 in pink. Find these on Marketplace and pick your color!


My eyeshadow is part of !Musa!'s lovely Omega collection called Lula. I included an ad pic below so you can see the color options on the hud. You'll find these beautiful eyeshadows now at The Makeover Room!


CREDITS:

Skin - DeeTalez - Gillian applier for Catwa Candy - Eastern
w/ Maitreya Body Applier

Hair:  ICONIC InWorld
Cheyenne

Eyes - Catwa - Mesh Eyes

Eyeshadow - !Musa! - Lulu (Omega)
Click Ad Pic to Enlarge

*********************************
Exclusive Nails - Luna Body Art - Just Hope (Slink)
Rock Your Rack 2016 through October 16th !!!
(presented by Models Giving Back)

Exclusive Outfit - Flippant - BCA Mesh Tank & Capris Pink
Standard Sizes, Maitreya, Belleza (Venus, Freya & Isis)
Slink (Physique & Hourglass), TMP, Eve (Slim & Pulpy)
-and-
BCA Necklace (Group Gift!)
Rock Your Rack 2016 through October 16th !!!
(presented by Models Giving Back)

Furniture - Outside The Box! - The Art Room
Includes Futon, Art Table, Drafting Table Stool,
Art Room Painting and Shelves
Rock Your Rack 2016 through October 16th !!!
(presented by Models Giving Back)


*********************************

Sneakers - Tooty Fruity - Marketplace
Tip Toe #2 Pink
Slink, Maitreya, Belleza - Lots of Colors!

Pose (Pics 1 & 2) - Eternal Dream Poses - InWorld Marketplace Facebook
Liz 06

Lighting:  LUMIPro 2016


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)