10.30.2016

We Didn't Start The Fire


We didn't start the fire
It was always burning since the world's been turning
We didn't start the fire
No, we didn't light it, but we tried to fight it

                  ~~ Billy Joel

Boastful I'm not, I'm actually very hard myself...but! I'm very happy with the way this pic turned out. I still have a lot to learn about post-processing pics. Today I realized if asking another blogger what techniques they used on any particular pic, they really can't answer that without launching into long winded instruction. Who has time for that? :p I couldn't easily tell you all the steps I just did for my pic! My only advice is experiment, experiment, experiment. 


CREDITS:

Skin - Insol - Catwa Face Applier 'Daria' (wearing Catwa Candy)
w/ Maitreya Body Applier

Hair - Rezology - InWorld
Halcyon
Now Lower Complexity !!

Eyes - Catwa - Mesh Eyes

Eyeshadow - La Boheme - Gia Set 1 *Catwa Applier*
We <3 Roleplay until October 31st !!

Outfit - *Arcane Spellcaster*Ak-Creations - InWorld / Marketplace
Frang Top and Jeans Rip Black
Multiple Mesh Fits!

Poses:  Image Essentials - Swag Set
Swag 7
Haus of Swag Event until November 4th !!

Lighting - LUMIPro 2016


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)