5.29.2018

Enchantment - Alice - Time After Time


Lying in my bed I hear the clock tick,
And think of you
Caught up in circles confusion--
Is nothing new
Flashback--warm nights--
Almost left behind
Suitcases of memories,
Time after--

Sometimes you picture me--
I'm walking too far ahead
You're calling to me, I can't hear
What you've said--
Then you say--go slow--
I fall behind--
The second hand unwinds

If you're lost you can look--and you will find me
Time after time
If you fall I will catch you--I'll be waiting 
Time after time

                  ~~ Time After Time, Cyndi Lauper


CREDITS:
___________________________________

♥ ♥ ♥
Event Info:
ENCHANTMENT
May Theme - Alice In Wonderland
More Info on HUNT
♥ ♥ ♥
___________________________________

Fashiowl - Drink Me - Pose/Prop
Enchantment through May 31st

*LuLu* - WhiteRabbit Outfit
Enchantment through May 31st
___________________________________

Hair - /Wasabi Pills/ - Leilani

Glam Affair - Kaori - Skin/Applier (Catwa)
Applier @ Uber until June 23rd

Head/Eyes/Body - Catwa Catya Bento Head/Rigged Eyes
Maitreya Lara Body/Hands-Bento/Feet

[ keke ] - windswept tree . blush
Uber until June 23rd

CJ CreationsFlowerfield Purple dragon


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)