5.09.2018

Swank Bursts Forth In Wild Spring


Give me more
Than one caress
Satisfy this
Hungriness
Let the wind
Blow through your heart
For wild is the wind
Wild is the wind

You
Touch me
I hear the sound
Of mandolins
You
Kiss me
With your kiss
My life begins
You're spring to me
All things
To me

Don't you know you're
Life itself

                    ~~ Wild Is The Wind, David Bowie


CREDITS:

Hair - !!Firelight!!
Gacha - April (Rare)
Swank

Jewelry - Luminesse
Sayari Tina Necklace&Earrings
Swank

Body Tattoo - .:FlowerDreams:.
Wild Spring
Swank
___________________________

♥ ♥ ♥
EVENT INFO:
Swank - May
THEME:  Wild Spring
♥ ♥ ♥
___________________________

Bento Pose - Image Essentials
Sweet and Sassy Collection
Sweet 3m
300Ls @ Designer Showcase until May 31st
♥ ♥ ♥
More Store Info:
_____________________________

Eyes - MUSA
Calcite
The Gacha Garden until May 31st
_____________________________

Bento Rings - *elise*
Vatinee
Maitreya, Vista w/Texture Hud
♥ ♥ ♥
___________________________

Applier/Skin - *YS&YS* - Dea Tone 03 (Lelutka)

Izzie's - Eyelashes (Lelutka)

.LeLutka. Chloe Bento Head & Rigged Eyes
Maitreya Lara body/Bento hands/feet

Hairbase -  .LeLutka.  - HBSE-NV-0002 HUD

Location - Luanes World


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)