5.01.2018

Spring Inventory Cleaning


It's time for spring inventory cleaning! Actually, my inventory cleaning is way overdue. I don't delete much. :p How do you organize your inventory? Mine is expansive, but! I'm very good with putting review items into folders by creator name. Then, I sort by most recent. For We Love To Blog or events that I cover, those items are placed in monthly folders under the event name.

For those and also for items I purchase, I use the (CTS) Wardrobe system by Carlyle Theas Solutions, found HERE on Marketplace.  It is well worth the price for keeping me organized with pics and keywords.

While de-cluttering my inventory, I'm wearing a new skin by Lumae for Lelutka, hair and outfit selections by Sn@tch, and Bento hand bracelets by *elise*. These pretties are destined for your inventories too!

CREDITS:

Applier/Skin/ - Lumae
Deia // Neutral (Lelutka)
8 Tones or Fatpack, w/Freckle Option
50% Off Cart Sale @ Muggleborn until May 7th
Please Note: This is an ADULT Sim
♥ ♥ ♥
More Store Info:
Older Items on Marketplace
___________________________

Bento Hand Bracelets - *elise*
Sandra
Maitreya, Vista w/Texture Hud
♥ ♥ ♥
___________________________

Hair/Clothing - :::Sn@tch:::
Jane Hair (RIOT)
Henna Cropped Tee
Cameron Mini Skirt (RIOT)
Flashback Thigh High Socks

 ♥ ♥
More Store Info:
___________________________

Tattoo - Epicine - Briar Rose

Liner -  Liquid - Back to Basics (Lelutka)

Lashes - Izzie's
Applier Lashes (Catwa)
Previous June Powder Pack
+
Lip Gloss - Izzie's
Spring Colors (previous FLF)

.LeLutka. Chloe Bento Head & Rigged Eyes
Maitreya Lara body/Bento hands/feet

Pose - Foxcity
Made Up-2

Location - My Home - Mystical Rentals
Ultimate Multiscene
Rental Info HERE


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)