5.06.2018

Straight To The Top Floor


I need a love!
To take me higher.
Risin' above!
All of the haters gone hate and no sense waitin',

Elevator!
Straight to the top floor!
I've been walkin' these halls for too long.
Lookin' for my, lookin' for my,
Elevator!
Straight to the top floor!
I've been walkin' these halls for too long,
Lookin for my,
Elevator!

Oh,
You can love me till' I lose it.
So!
Give me all your love,
Ya gotta give me all your love!

                     ~~ Elevator, from Backstage


CREDITS:

Dress - LaVian&Co [by Miss Jones]
AnswerPhone
36 Textures on Hud!

♥ ♥ ♥
More Store Info:
__________________________

Heels - Mosquito's Way
Audrey
Maitreya, Slink, Belleza, TMP
Highly Customizable, Multi-Texture Hud
100% Original Mesh
@ The Liaison Collaborative until May 26th
♥ ♥ ♥
More Store Info:
__________________________

Hair - {Limerence} - Kimberly w/Hat
SALE until May 10th

Applier/Skin/Makeup - Insol
May (Catwa) - Cinnamon Tone
Glam eyeshadow
Hylashine lipstick

Lashes Izzie's
Applier Lashes (Catwa)
Previous June Powder Pack

Head/Eyes/Body - Catwa Catya Bento Head/Rigged Eyes

Maitreya Lara Body/Hands-Bento/Feet

RARE Aubrey Cosmetics // Classy Elevator Background

Pose - Foxcity
Leaning VOL2-1

Location - Backdrop City


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)