5.22.2018

Home & Garden Expo - Hardcore Vacation Blogger


***********
EVENT:
Second Life Home & Garden Expo
& Breedables Fair 2018
Relay for Life
Website

***********
World of Wood - Patio Furniture
Home Expo Section 3

Cleo Design - Hanging Hammock, Boxes, Lilacs

The Olde Attic - Tulip Buoy


Now that's a hardcore blogger for ya - not completely unpacked to start a beach house vacation and already on the laptop opening virtual boxes! ;) That would...probably be me, cough. As it is, we usually take "staycations"...we have pets...so I do quite a bit of vacation blogging anyway!

Visit the Home & Garden Expo - it's bigger/better and for such a worthy cause - Relay for Life. I'll try to blog as much as I can to cover it; I got a slow start with initial group invite troubles but all fixed now.

And! Anytime we want to get down to business, this darling hairstyle by Sn@tch called Yuqi will help. Whip your pretty tresses up in an artfully messy bun and off you go!


Yuqi Hair
 ♥ ♥
More Store Info:
___________________________

Glam Affair - Terry - Skin/Applier (Catwa)

Head/Eyes/Body - Catwa Catya Bento Head/Rigged Eyes
Maitreya Lara Body/Hands-Bento/Feet

Location - My Home - Baja Tides


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)