5.08.2018

Enchantment Starts May 12th - Tea and Time


My apologies for setting this up backwards - Flickr first then finishing up the blog post. Blogger is not cooperating with the upload of pics! So I have a temporary workaround until I figure something else out, or Blogger is fixed.

Enchantment starts on May 12th! The theme is Alice In Wonderland so you can imagine it's going to be fun and fantasy-filled.  Here I'm sharing a beautiful Catwa applier and skin by A R T E, called Alice.  I love it and will wear it in more posts.  My complete outfit is also called Alice, by Infinity with some majorly awesome gacha pieces to collect.  My pose is part of a wonderfully creative build called Alice's Board by [Black Tulip]. Tea, anyone?

Whew, I may have said more but struggling to even get a pic on here has worn me out! Happy shopping on the 12th!


CREDITS:

Catwa Applier/Skin - A R T E - Alice
5 Tones w/Maitreya Body Appliers
Inc. Brow/Shape
 Enchantment May 12th through May 31st

Outfit - Infinity - Alice
Complete Outfit (Gacha)
Enchantment May 12th through May 31st


Build/Decor/Pose - [Black Tulip]
Alice's Board
Enchantment May 12th through May 31st
___________________________________
♥ ♥ ♥
Event Info:
ENCHANTMENT
May Theme - Alice In Wonderland
More Info on HUNT (to be added)
♥ ♥ ♥
___________________________________

Hair - /Wasabi Pills/ - Sloane

Head/Eyes/Body - Catwa Catya Bento Head/Rigged Eyes
Maitreya Lara Body/Hands-Bento/Feet


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)