5.25.2018

Swank - Take My Hand


From hello, what’s your name?
To I know I’ll never be the same, oh
You been changing me

From tryin’ so hard not to play the fool
To do you know that you’re beautiful?
Ohh you been changin me

It just takes some time
But little by little yeah we’ll get right

Oh I never thought I could
Get the chance to be here with you
Two crazy fools, two left feet
Step by step, heart beat by beat
Life’s a song and love’s a dance
So come and take my hand

When life is hard, when hope is real
When what was broken starts to heal
You been changin’ me

From flyin’ high to breakin’ falls
Learning money don’t mean that you have it all
You been changin’ me

                 ~~ Take My Hand, Secret Nation


CREDITS:

!It! (Indulge Temptation)
Haute Elegance Necklace
Bohemian Bracelets
Swank

Sascha's DesignsEnchanted Azure Gown
Swank
___________________________

♥ ♥ ♥
EVENT INFO:
Swank - May
THEME:  Wild Spring

♥ ♥ ♥
___________________________

Hair - -FABIA- Elena

Eyes - .euphoric ~Leila Eyes Applier (Catwa)
Whimsical until June 18th

Izzie's - Eye Liner/Lashes (Catwa) - Powder Pack June 2017
Glam Affair - Terry - Skin/Applier (Catwa)

Head/Eyes/Body - Catwa Catya Bento Head/Rigged Eyes
Maitreya Lara Body/Hands-Bento/Feet
___________________________

Pose - *PosESioN* - Moondance 4

Location - Swank



No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)