5.28.2018

I See The Sun


I'm so sensitive, so emotional
I let the sadness creep inside sometimes
I lose myself in doubt, always trying to figure out the meaning of my life
I'm only human and I've got to know those days are ok
There's a blessing called a point of view
If I allow it to relax my vibe and take it light
I don't have to be afraid, no, no, no

I see the sun, it shines a little brighter today
'cos I decided to find the peace inside, rearrange my mind
I find a freedom when I try to see that there's more to life
It helps me make it through the day....

                     ~~I See The Sun, Incognito


CREDITS:

Hair - Mina - Yelena
Collabor88 until June 6th

Sneak Peek!
Maddict - Amelia Bikini
Exclusive @ Vanity Event starting June 1st

Bento Hand Bracelets - *elise*
Serena Bento Rings
Sandra Bento Hand Bracelets
Maitreya, Vista w/Texture Hud
♥ ♥ ♥
___________________________

A R T E - Tropical Eyeshadow (Catwa)

Eyes - .euphoric ~Leila Eyes Applier (Catwa)
Whimsical until June 18th

Izzie's - Eye Lashes (Catwa) - Powder Pack June 2017
Spring Colors Lipgloss @ Store
Dimples (Catwa) @ Store

Glam Affair - Kaori - Skin/Applier (Catwa)
Applier @ Uber until June 23rd

Head/Eyes/Body - Catwa Catya Bento Head/Rigged Eyes
Maitreya Lara Body/Hands-Bento/Feet
___________________________

Peace by Peace Hunt
PixelArt Pose Props - #34
Lazy Summer Day - Backdrop/Poses
Hint: I love painting on a lazy summer day!
___________________________

For Release Soon
Salacity Creations - Studio Lights - OverheadSoftbox
♥ ♥ ♥
Over the weekend, Salacity hosted a Blogger Clinic,
"using projectors in-world for photography lighting."
It was very informative! The attendees received
pre-release copies of Salacity's pack of Studio Lights.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)