8.09.2019

Leaving Home Ain't Easy, But Time To See The World


I take a step outside
And I breath the air
And I slam the door
And I'm on my way
I won't lay no blame
I won't call you names
'Cause I've made my break
And I won't look back
I've turned my back
On those endless games

Leavin' home ain't easy
Oh I never thought it would be easy
Leavin' on your own
Oh is the main thing calling me back
Leavin' home ain't easy
On the one you're leavin' home

                       ~~ Leaving Home Ain't Easy, Queen


CREDITS:

!!Firelight!! - Belle Hair
Swank
♥ ♥ ♥
More Store Info:
InWorld - Main Store / Rhoda Store
___________________________

GAS Clothing Company - Yasmin Halter Top
Swank
GAS Clothing Company - Paulina Long Demim Skirt
Swank
_____________________________

♥ ♥ ♥
EVENT INFO:
Swank - August Round
No photo description available.
♥ ♥ ♥
___________________________

*YS&YS* - Kira Applier/Skin (Lelutka) - Tone 03
.LeLutka. Chloe Bento Head & Rigged Eyes V3.3
Maitreya Lara body/Bento hands/feet

Eternal Dream Poses - Naga Pose 7

Location - My Home


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)