8.08.2019

Let Me Be Your Slave


Whatever you say I do
I kiss the top of your shoe
And if you give me the knout
I know that you love me too

I can not be saved
Whip me, put me in chains
As of today, I belong to you alone

Please, let me,
Please, please, let me,
Please, please, let me,
Let me be your slave

                 ~~ Bitte, bitte, Die Arzte


CREDITS:

Cara's Poses - Mistress Pose 2 w/Crop

FAYDED - Bellisseria Bedroom Set
ADULT/PG Animations, Texture Change, Low Prims
___________________________

* * * * * *
The Boardwalk Event
July 15th until August 15th
InWorld Facebook Flickr
* * * * * *
___________________________

L.I.C. Rachael Dress w/Matching Heels
Multi Fits, Texture Hud
♥ ♥ ♥
More Store Info:
___________________________

TRUTH - Elixir Hair

{vespertine}spring rose arrangement / beige tones
Exposeur - Luxury Closet Gacha - Folded Linens
Personal Framed Art


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)