12.17.2020

Roaring fire and christmas elves


Once again, Tylar's Treasures has messed with me.  With theme options!  I can never decide which one I like best.  The Seasons Greeting living room collection is at the main store.  And it has 3 theme options.  Gosh darn it!  All of them are great!  The pieces will scale up or down, and the drapes are totally size customizable.  That's a good thing for me; I pick a spot and start rezzing...oops, that's a fantastically big fireplace and drapes!  No worries, scale them down to fit.  The fireplace has animated flames, and rezzable decor...as does the coffee table.  The couch includes lovely bento animations.

But then.  Then!  TP to the Diabetes Event Winter Showcase & Art Show to purchase for a good cause and pick up Tylar's Treasures' Elf's Surprise Tree.  The little elf on the right is animated.  Squee!  Little elves!  I couldn't resist adding this to the shot because, well, we need elves!

Happy shopping!

CREDITS:

Tylar's Treasures - Seasons Greetings (Full) Collection
@ Main Store

Tylar's Treasures - Elf's Surprise (w/Anim. Elf)
♥ ♥ ♥
More Store Info:
_____________________________



No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)