12.28.2020

SunnyDaze by CHEZ MOI


I have been chomping at the bit to be able to show you this build by Chez Moi Furnitures.  This is the SunnyDaze Outdoor Patio Set.  But first, I had to place it exactly where I wanted it - and where it's staying.  High praise when a blogger wants to keep sets out, right?  This is one of them!  I rent my home at Gooseberry Estates, which has many landscaped home options for easy rezzing.  Currently, I have Hisa's Hacienda La Veleta rezzed with an upper open walkway, and the build works just as I imagined.  I was able to capture a light flash on the floor from the crackling fire.  The single and couple animations are wonderful, and the long benches can seat up to 8 of your friends.  The armchairs also have single and couple animations, bringing the total to 12 if needed.  Smores, anyone?  For big or small gatherings, definitely give this build a look-see at the store.

My Flickr shot HERE.

Happy shopping!



CREDITS:

CHEZ MOI FURNITURES - SunnyDaze Outdoor Patio Set
Using an inc. animation
More Info HERE
♥ ♥ ♥
More Store Info:
__________________________ 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)