12.05.2020

Santa, you lost a little something....


I've mentioned this before, I'm not a huge Christmas fan.  That is UNTIL we get into the cute stuff!  If items are cute-sexy, sweet-funny-adorable, okay, I'm there.  They make me smile.

My coat and boots are by 1313 Mockingbird Lane, called Bridget.  They're at the Tannenbaum event currently.  Mental note:  I need to shop.  Both pieces have a texture hud so we're not totally boxed into the standard red for Christmas.  The coat is awesome, and well, we do need this in the winter ya know.  But I zero'd in on THE BOOTS.  Oh yeah.  Necessary.  

My pose is by NANTRA, so we're TPing to The Liaison Collaborative for this set of poses, called Elf on a Shelf?  These are oh-so-christmassy with auto-rezzing items.  Side note:  make sure you unlock your ankles.  NANTRA fine tunes poses all the way down to perfect ankles.  ;)

CHEZ MOI, the Inflatable Santa Truck is so cute-cute-cute I almost can't stand it, grinning from ear to ear.  Perfect for decorating, scale it up or down.  But promise me you'll keep sharp objects away from it!  You'll find this cutie also at Tannenbaum.

Happy shopping!


CREDITS:

1313 Mockingbird Lane - Bridget Coat & Boots
Maitreya, Maitreya Petite, Legacy w/ Texture Hud
@ Tannebaum until December 20th
♥ ♥ ♥
More Store Info:
___________________________

{NANTRA} - Elf on a Shelf? Pose 3M
The Liaison Collaborative until December 26th
♥ ♥ ♥
More Store Info:
___________________________

CHEZ MOI FURNITURES - Inflatable Santa Truck
Tannebaum until December 20th
More Info HERE
♥ ♥ ♥
More Store Info:
__________________________ 

Nuve - Lucy (Lelutka) - BOM
Wearing Med/Sunkissed/Dark Eyebrows
Mainstore release 30% Discount until the end of November
Tan package is VIP group gift!!  (150Ls w/out group)
♥ ♥ ♥
_____________________________

{Limerence} - Emmie Hair w/Hat
 Avi-Glam - Dreamy Eyes
.LeLutka. - NOVA Bento Head/Rigged Eyes
Maitreya - Lara Bento Body


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)