12.18.2020

Destiny Skin and Shape by Nuve


Nuve's newest release sure is a beauty.  This is Destiny out now in the store, in Tan or Dark packs.  I'm wearing her on my gift Lelutka head Lilly, in tan from the Tan pack.  This pack includes three skin tones:  Tan, Nougat & Caramel with brow/no brow options.  Tintable brows available separately as well!  The shape (which I'm wearing) and brow shape are included.  Ladies, wear this one on its own - it's one full layer from head to toe - no neck seam!  See?  Turning my head so you can see my neck.  ;)  Also included with Destiny is a cooling filter overlay if you'd like to tone down the overall blush.  I will definitely play with that but I quite like my full body blush.  Try this one, ladies, the lips are fantastic.  

Check out Luminesse at Swank.  This jewelry collection is stunning, called Aridiana Anasoara.  Want to glisten under the lights while dancing with your beau?  You will.

I'm wearing a personal fave hairstyle by Ade.  This is Honestly.  She's perfect for wearing jewelry with style options including show the ear/cover the ear a little as I have here.  She is named well, an honest, direct style with just a touch of flirt.  

Happy shopping!


CREDITS:

Nuve - Destiny (LelutkaEvo) - BOM
Wearing Tan Pack/Tan/Dark Eyebrows
40% Discount until end of the year
♥ ♥ ♥
_____________________________

Luminesse - Aridiana Anasoara Set
___________________________

♥ ♥ ♥
EVENT INFO:
Swank - December Round

Facebook Swank Events / Facebook Swank Group / Flickr
♥ ♥ ♥
___________________________

Ade Styles - Honestly Hair w/Style Hud
♥ ♥ ♥
More Store Info:
___________________________

 Avi-Glam - Dreamy Eyes
.LeLutka. - LILLY 2.5 Bento Head (GROUP GIFT)
Maitreya - Lara Bento Body


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)