12.26.2020

I wasn't prepared for a snowball fight


This could also be called mishaps in blogging!  I was working with Secret Poses' Snow Fight.  He was dressed and ready to go, already flinging snowballs at me.  I found a super cute winter outfit from Swank.  Took the shot, then proceeded to work on credits.  Oh no, I did a doubletake - the outfit I'd picked was from December LAST year.  (Yes, I keep everything, yes, my inventory is out of control.)  So!  Back to the correct December folder.  I put on AnaSTyle's cute Iggy outfit; now I'm ready to go too!  He is sooooo gonna get it, if my fingers don't freeze off first.

Happy shopping and posing!


CREDITS:

Secret Poses  Snow Fight
Couple Bento Poses w/Backdrop, Rezzing Snowballs
♥ ♥ ♥
More Store Info:
InWorld Marketplace Facebook Flickr
___________________________

AnaSTyle Iggy Shirt, Trousers, Boots
Multi-Fits
___________________________

♥ ♥ ♥

EVENT INFO:
Swank - December Round

Facebook Swank Events / Facebook Swank Group / Flickr
♥ ♥ ♥
___________________________

Nuve - Lucy (Lelutka) - BOM - Wearing Med/Sunkissed/Dark Eyebrows
Updated! Grab your redelivery
Tan Pack Group Gift!
♥ ♥ ♥
_____________________________

Foxy - Nola Hair
 Avi-Glam - Dreamy Eyes
.LeLutka. - LILLY 2.5 Bento Head (GROUP GIFT)
 [[ Masoom ]] - Annie Gloves
Maitreya - Lara Bento Body

*********************

Not Found - Mathew Skin (BOM)
.LeLutka. - SKYLER Bento Head
Lapointe Bastchild - Swear Havoc Sweater, Jeans, Boots
[Signature] - Gianni Body

[Rezz Room] - Shiba Inu Adult Animesh (Companion)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)