12.20.2020

Park Place for the Holidays


Park Place has released the coolest seating arrangement!  These are the Silas chairs and room decor found at Swank this month.  Vintage eclectic is how I would describe the arrangement; the pieces are assorted yet merge together in a very appealing way.  I've not seen chairs like these before.  They are covered and adorned with pillows, one with a throw, and even have huds for color change.  Yes, I played with the colors, click-click-click, such fun.  They include PG animations.  The little accent table and decor between the chairs is just right.  I placed the shelving unit against a wall but it IS a room divider as well, and is finished and useable from both sides.  The old-fashioned bike on the wall, how awesome is that??  And finally, my weakness, another wonderful faux window included by Park Place.  The background is realistic with animated snow and a lit wreath.  I now have a room with winter character. 

Excuse me while I enjoy the atmosphere here for awhile; the furnishings creates such a comfortable warm mood!  Happy shopping.


CREDITS:

[Park Place] - Silas Furnishings for Winter Wonderland
Silas Soft Leather Chair - Left - PG
Silas Soft Leather Chair - Right - PG
Silas Table with Accessories
Silas Decorative Room Divider/Shelf
Vintage Bicycle Wall Decor
Holiday Snowfall Animated Faux Window & Wreath
___________________________

♥ ♥ ♥
EVENT INFO:
Swank - December Round

Facebook Swank Events / Facebook Swank Group / Flickr
♥ ♥ ♥
___________________________


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)