12.15.2020

While he was still reading the manual, I got it put together!


I'll have to thank him for my early Christmas present...as soon as he notices I got it put together while he was still reading the instruction manual.  We girls can be handy like that!  Of course, I still have a whole lotta extra washers and screws that didn't seem necessary.  I wonder why that manual is so lengthy.

My pose is by Secret Poses.  This is Wandering Around, Pose 4, complete with scooter.  This is a super cool set for photos!  He is using an animation from Chez Moi's Bellwood Picnic Set.  I've kept the picnic table and decor out since originally blogging it.

The outfits can both be found at Swank.  I'm wearing Luxe Paris' HoHoHo set which includes the cute little fur hat and hair.  He is wearing Ghostyss' Damien outfit.  Quick note, he's also wearing Avi-Glam's Dreamy Eyes, like I am, but I couldn't get him to lift his head from studying that manual!

Stop by Nuve to get your free group gift skin, Lucy, in tan.  She is BOM for CatwaPro, LelutkaEvo or Genus.

Happy shopping!


CREDITS:

LUXE Paris - HOHOHO Outfit
Multi-Fits, Hair in 3 Colors
 Swank
___________________________

♥ ♥ ♥
EVENT INFO:
Swank - December Round

Facebook Swank Events / Facebook Swank Group / Flickr

♥ ♥ ♥
___________________________

Nuve - Lucy (Lelutka) - BOM
Wearing Med/Sunkissed/Dark Eyebrows

 Avi-Glam - Dreamy Eyes
.LeLutka. - LILLY 2.5 Bento Head (GROUP GIFT)
Maitreya - Lara Bento Body
~~ Ysoral ~~.:Luxe Set Rings Aurora:.
AnaSTyle Micaela - Sneakers


HE IS WEARING:

Ghostyss - Damien Outfit
Multi-Fits, Texture Hud
 Swank

Vango. - Jonny Hair
Not Found - Mathew Skin (BOM)
.LeLutka. - SKYLER Bento Head/Rigged Eyes (Evolution Series)
[Signature] - Gianni Body
GAS Clothing Company - Anton Shoes
___________________________

Secret Poses  Wandering Around, Pose 4
♥ ♥ ♥
More Store Info:
InWorld Marketplace Facebook Flickr
___________________________

CHEZ MOI FURNITURES - Bellwood Picnic Set
Previously Blogged HERE
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)