12.10.2020

No Prince Charming, I Need A Gingerbread Man


I'm frosting
I don't need a man to make my life sweet
Prince Charming
Just isn't the one that I think I need
You're thirsty
You think I give out all my sh*t for free
I'm bursting
Out laughing at idiocy

I need a gingerbread man
The one I'll feed
A gingerbread man
The one I'll eat
One who's always crazy
Never calls me baby
That's the one that I want
All you boys are not him, not him

                             ~~Gingerbread Man, Melanie Martinez


CREDITS:

 Hazeel Poses - Christmas Baking
@ Pose Fair until December 28th
♥ ♥ ♥
More Store Info:
_____________________________

!MUSA! Sanctuary Eyes Gacha (wearing SP Color) - 50Ls
Omega, BOM, Classic
+
Eyeshadow Set (wearing 50% upper shadow, 100% eye hole base)
@ We <3 Role-Play until December 31st

♥ ♥ ♥
More Store Info:
InWorld / Flickr
___________________________

 Meva - Luella Set
Maitreya Lara, Petite w/ Texture Hud
@ Kinky Monthly until December 22nd
♥ ♥ ♥
More Store Info:
___________________________

Doe:  Santa Baby
Izzie's - Baking Mess (Face, Chest&Arms)

Nuve - Lucy (Lelutka) - BOM
Wearing Med/Sunkissed/Dark Eyebrows
Tan package is VIP group gift!!  (150Ls w/out group)
♥ ♥ ♥
_____________________________

.LeLutka. - NOVA Bento Head
Maitreya - Lara Bento Body


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)