12.13.2020

Little Christmas Village


There's a little Christmas village underneath our Christmas tree,
And the people there are waiting for Santa just like me;
I've never seen them moving and I've never heard a peep;
I guess they do their Christmas things when I am fast asleep.

Every year in December after we put up our tree,
One morning it appears there like a Christmas mystery.
I don't now where it comes from and I don't know where it goes-
That little Christmas in the angel hair snow.

Oh Santa Claus, dear Santa Claus,
This year when you come 'round
Can you bring some tiny presents for that little Christmas town?
When you're packing up the toys and things for big kids just like me,
Please remember all the little folks who live under my tree.

There's a Christmas cookie bakery beside the town toy shop;
A teeny tiny church with a steeple on the top!
There are little Christmas candles lit behind the wee windows;
I love to sit there in the dark and watch that village glow.

I wonder about the children in their cozy little beds...
Do thoughts of toys and candy canes go 'round their little heads?
Do they dream of Santa and hope he'll remember
Their little Christmas village that appears there each December?

                  ~~The Little Christmas Village, Judy Pancoast


CREDITS:

irrISIStible shop - Christmas Village Outfit
 Swank
___________________________

♥ ♥ ♥
EVENT INFO:
Swank - December Round

Facebook Swank Events / Facebook Swank Group / Flickr

♥ ♥ ♥
___________________________

Nuve - Lucy (Lelutka) - BOM
Wearing Med/Sunkissed/Dark Eyebrows
Tan package is VIP group gift!!  (150Ls w/out group)
♥ ♥ ♥
_____________________________

 Avi-Glam - Dreamy Eyes
.LeLutka. - LILLY 2.5 Bento Head (GROUP GIFT)
Maitreya - Lara Bento Body

*PosESioN* - Glamour M2



No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)