12.29.2020

Wearable art by LUXE Paris


In this post, my fashion focus is Luxe Paris' gorgeous outfit, Brewin Groove.  Avalon Chrome has joined the brand's design team.  She won the 2020 Luxe Paris Look of the Year contest, and designed this!  It is created from an authentic piece of art by RL Canadian painter, Dave Brewin of ART IS BREWEN.  The folder includes a certificate of authenticity describing the original painting, and a word from the artist.  I'm an immediate fan.

Dave's website:  www.artisbrewin.com

I also wanted to thank Sugah Pancake for her presentation on photography and photo editing given this week at the Focus Magazine Photography Fair.  It is quite honestly the best presentation I've attended, filled with information I can apply to future photography and blogging.  Here, I stayed relatively basic with my pic - alas, time constraints.  I can experiment for weeks (years) with the information Sugah shared.  But with a few tips and a clean, inworld shot, I can already see a difference.  I needed that wonderful inspiration, Sugah.  You're a true artist.

Sugah's Flickr:  https://www.flickr.com/photos/108585207@N08

The cool windlight I'm using is by Nuve - Shady Afternoon, updated for EEP.  You can obtain a FREE full pack of windlights at the Nuve store HERE.  


CREDITS:

LUXE Paris - Brewin Groove Dress & Boots
Multi-Fits
♥ ♥ ♥
More Store Info:
_____________________________

Nuve - Lucy (Lelutka) - BOM
Wearing Med/Sunkissed/Dark Eyebrows
Tan package is VIP group gift!!  (150Ls w/out group)
♥ ♥ ♥
_____________________________

TRUTH Charisma Hair
 Avi-Glam - Dreamy Eyes
theMARS - Butter Gloss Lips HUD 2 (LelutkaEvo HD)
.LeLutka. - LILLY 2.5 Bento Head
Maitreya - Lara Bento Body
Jewelry by Elle Boutique (closed)

Foxcity -  Moody-2 Pose
Persefona - Fairy Butterflies

OTB! - Caged Butterflies


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)