3.15.2019

A Little Trouble Tonight


I'm in trouble
I'm an addict
I'm addicted to this girl
She's got my heart tied in a knot
And my stomach in a whirl

But even worse
I can't stop calling her
She's all I want and more
I mean da*mn
What's not to adore?

                 ~~ Trouble, Never Shout Never


CREDITS:

Pink Fuel - Tomie Skin Applier (Genus)
11 Tones (wearing Apricot), 5 Eye/Lip Styles

[CAROL G] - Afrodite Tattoo
Black, White or Henna (worn)
********************
Skin Fair 2019
Presented by: Pale Girl Productions & LAQ owned by Mallory Cowen
March 8th (12:00 PM SLT) through 24th
********************

.EscalateD. - Star Hair
Wearing Mirror V1, w/Blonds Hud
Prerelease - 50% off regular Colors / All Inc.Pack only during the FemBoy 12 Hunt!
until March 31st
Hunt Items are Special Mini-Huds 2Ls each
Hidden inside a small winged potion bottles dressed up to fit the theme. 
HINT: 'Potion? I'm Waterproofed Inc! Grab a pen and doodle some <3'
♥ ♥ ♥
___________________________

[[ Masoom ]] - Lenna Outfit Gacha Set
For Lara & Freya
The Arcade until March 31st
♥ ♥ ♥
More Store Info:
100% Original Mesh & Textures
_____________________________

Avi-Glam - Crystal Eyes - (Genus)
GENUS Project - Genus Bento Head Classic Face W001 v1.5 - Mocap
Maitreya Lara Body/Hands-Bento/Feet

Lyrium Pinup 5 Pose

DRD - Backyard Art Studio


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)