3.29.2019

Don't Make Me Wait


I don't want you to think I'm rushin' you
I know you like to take your time
I'm already sold on the idea, of you and I
Just tell me where I need to sign
'Cause I've been searching for a while
And I know what works for me
All I need to know if this is what you want
'Cause I'm already where I need to be
So don't make me wait

              ~~ Don't Make Me Wait, Sting

When your boyfriend is an artist, whose work is never done.  Ahh, the wait to go out.  I'm all dolled up and ready to go!


CREDITS:

.EscalateD. - Pacey Hair
Wearing V1, Blondes
Evil Bunny Hunt 9 - April 3rd through April 30th
50% off pre-release, only during Event
Hunt versions include V1, V2+Style Hud & all 3 MiniHUDs
=> HINT: 'someone out there is not really that bright headed'
=> Hunt prim: Egg with wings and halo / cost: 1L
EVENT INFO:
♥ ♥ ♥

If you haven't tried EscalateD Hair, try a demo.  I recommend Pacey in particular.  Dress her up formally or go girl-next-door.  This creator provides Style Huds for most releases (yes for Pacey).  The texture huds have 2 sections for separate color options which are really cool to play with.  Go crazy with fatpack color options, mixing and matching endlessly.  50% off pre-release, good time to buy.
___________________________
.
Elle Boutique - Subrina Jewelry
Choker, Moon Necklace, Crystal Necklace & Earrings w/Hud
Necklaces Linked or Unlinked
♥ ♥ ♥
More Store Info:
100% Original Mesh Designs

This is a really pretty set.  I wanted to mention, lots of bang for your buck here with not 1 but 3 necklaces that can be worn together or separately.  
___________________________

[[ Masoom ]] - Isla Dress
For Lara, Freya & Hourglass
w/Hud & Optional Tintable Panties
@ Bloom Event until April 7th
♥ ♥ ♥
More Store Info:
100% Original Mesh & Textures

This dress is gorgeous!  The design is deceptively simple and elegant, and then your eyes are drawn to the sexy lace inset at hemline.  Pull up the graphics to enjoy the materials shine overall.  Add to that, every texture is lovely, Isla is a must-have. 
_____________________________

Lara Hurley - Jill Applier/Skin (Catwa)
.euphoric ~Dolly Babe Eyes Applier (Catwa)
A R T E - Natural Lashes (Catwa Bento)
Izzie's - Dimples (Catwa)
Catwa Catya Bento Head/Rigged Eyes
Maitreya Lara Body/Hands-Bento/Feet

SEMotion SEModeling Set 55, Pose 540

Ex Machina - Atelier Baudelaire Backdrop


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)