3.26.2019

Life is Short, Make It Sweet


I know it's a drag, I know it's a grind
I know that a dollar ain't worth a dime
Just trying to keep up with the Joneses at the end of the block
I know you get tired, I know you get down
I know you get sick of this soul sucking town
But let's make a little lemonade if lemons is all we got

'Cause I'm stuck on you, you're stuck on me
I never gotta wonder where my honey be
I ain't savin' all my sugar for a Saturday night
Seven days a week I got an appetite
The sunset's like a tangerine
Let's find a road we've never seen
Don't waste another mile or a minute not kissin' me
Life is short, make it sweet

                      ~~ Make It Sweet, Old Dominion


CREDITS:

Meva - Cora Set (Maitreya)
Cosmopolitan until April 6th
♥ ♥ ♥
More Store Info:
___________________________

Mosquito's Way - Amber Heels
Sense Event until April 8th
♥ ♥ ♥
More Store Info:
__________________________

Secret Poses - Lemonade Pose Pack, Pose 1
w/Lemonade
Unik Event until March 28th
♥ ♥ ♥
More Store Info:
___________________________

CHEZ MOI FURNITURES - The Lemonade Booth
Previous Release

TRUTH - Delphine
Lara Hurley - Jill Applier/Skin (Catwa)
.euphoric ~Dolly Babe Eyes Applier (Catwa)
A R T E - Natural Lashes (Catwa Bento)
Izzie's - Dimples (Catwa)
Catwa Catya Bento Head/Rigged Eyes
Maitreya Lara Body/Hands-Bento/Feet

erratic / eunice - bikini bottom (Maitreya)
Paperdolls shot

*PosESioN* - Paperdolls using Giulia poses


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)