5.03.2016

A Quick Visit


Peanut and I decided to stop at a friend's house for a quick visit. Peanut was feeling a bit shy so I didn't try to cajole her from her carrier; she watched the goings-on comfortably with bright eyes.

As usual, our talk circled back to fashion. "Who are you wearing?" we laughed.

Well, *I* am wearing charming, slightly messy pigtails by Poison Ivy for one thing! My hairstyle is called Ida and the hair pin is included. Ida is available at The Garage Fair now.

Mayfly Eyes...my friend chimed in "...as usual!" Yes, indeed. (She was wearing them too!)


My dress is by Hudson's Clothing Co., called Boho Satin Slip. My friend exclaimed, "Oh what a perfect dress for summer, I want one too!" I helpfully gave her the Landmark. She giggled at how quickly I could whip that out of Peanut's carrier for her, but thanked me effusively.

My friend didn't mind me crawling all over her furniture (in an attempt to show off my new shoes). Poses are by Image Essentials, called Show Me The Shoes (1), and do include the chair. This set of poses with prop is also available at The Garage Fair - so now you have two great reasons to go!

My friend actually did notice my sandals. They are original mesh by Slipper Originals, called Elsie Sandals. Then she asked if she could borrow them, since we're the same size. Suddenly noticing the time, I told her we had to leave! Peanut, my sandals and I escaped intact. Whew! But I did put another Landmark in my friend's mailbox. <g>


CREDITS:

Hair - Poison Ivy - Inworld
Ida (Includes Hair Pin)
Exclusive @ The Garage Fair until May 15th !!

Eyes - Mayfly - InWorld / Marketplace Website
Luminous - Mesh Eyes (Twilight Sea Shadow)

Dress - Hudson's Clothing Co. - InWorld / Marketplace
Boho Satin Slip
Fits: Belleza, Maitreya and Slink, Classic Rigged Mesh and Fitmesh
Colors: Peach, Lilac, Blue, Almond or ALL in a discounted Fatpack
Click to Enlarge Ad Pic

Jewelry - Slipper Originals - InWorld Marketplace
Elsie Sandals (Slink, Maitreya or TMP)
Click to Enlarge Ad Pic

Image Essentials - Show Me The Shoes (1)
Poses with Chair Prop
Exclusive @ The Garage Fair until May 15th !!
30% off (normally 300Ls - fair price 210Ls)
Click to Enlarge Ad Pic

Jian - Posh Pups :: RARE Carrier Purse

Lighting:  LUMIPro 2016


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)