5.21.2016

My Little Reading Nook


I am reminded of the song "My Favorite Things," as I add my little Jian kitten to the scene. "...whiskers on kittens..." That actually IS one of my favorite things. :-)

Chez Moi has released Reading Nook Lolita for this anniversary round of Tres Chic. The build contains lots of animations for singles and couples, and rezzables. Whether you want to spend some quiet time reading in solitude, or get closer to your sweetie, this is a wonderful build.


My hair is by Rezology, called Sky 201. This is an extremely versatile style. As shown here, it can be worn in a more casual mood, but how great would this be in a formal gown with easily seen jewelry? I encourage you to try some Rezology hairstyles; spend some time working with the accompanying hud. The hair auto sizes. Particularly fun are the endless hair color options available with every style in one pack!

Slipper Originals has made the cutest sandals! These are called Clover and they're made for Slink Kitten height feet. They will arrive with an extensive color hud. I really like these, the foot height gives a nice arch and these sandals are perfect for dressing up or down. I'm also wearing the Jillian Tank top by Slipper Originals. It has a sporty yet sexy look with nice color options.



CREDITS:

Hair - Rezology Marketplace
Sky 201

Eyes - Mayfly - InWorld / Marketplace Website
Luminous - Mesh Eyes (Paris Green Shadow)

Jewelry - Slipper Originals - InWorld Marketplace / Flickr
Jillian Tank Top (Slink, Maitreya, Omega & Classic)
Clover Sandals (Slink Kitten)

LARRY JEANS - 807 Lace Top Shorts

Furniture - CHEZ MOI - Reading Nook Lolita (PG or Adult)
@ Tres Chic until June 10th !!

Jian - White Kitten

Lighting:  LUMIPro 2016


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)