5.15.2016

Paparazzi Plight


Ugh! I ducked into this bus stop to avoid the approaching paparazzi, but here they are anyway. I'll try to make a break for it while shielding my face. Now why on earth are they guessing I'm "somebody?"

My fabulous outfit is by Amarelo Manga, called Eliza. The set includes the dress, sunglasses, clutch and heels. It comes in different colors! The clutch and sunglasses are trimmed in gold. Particularly striking I think are the sunglasses, tres chic!


My jewelry is by Chop Zuey, and this collection is called Bellatrix. It is scrumptious and texture change! Until May 28th, this set is available at Swank.


My safe-harbor (which turned out to be not so safe) is NanTra's Walk of Shame Bus Stop build. It includes poses and rezzables. The bus stop can be found at The Thrift Shop. Remember, events save lindens!



CREDITS:

Hair - /Wasabi Pills/ - Celine

Jewelry - Chop Zuey - Main Store / Sky Boutique / Website Facebook Flickr
Bellatrix Texture Change Set
Includes Choker Necklace, Earrings, Bracelets, and Flower Ring
Swank through May 28th !!!

*************************************
EVENT INFO:
*************************************

Outfit - [AMARELO MANGA]  - InWorld / Facebook
Eliza Dress, Sunglasses, Clutch, Shoes
Runs the Gamut of Fit Options!, Wearing Maitreya Fit
Heels for Slink High

Also Wearing:
CATWA mesh head (Candy), 
Skin - Glam Affair - w/ Catwa Applier - Kumi
Uber
Maitreya Lara body & hands,Slink feet

Pose - {NanTra} - InWorld / Marketplace
Walk of Shame Bus Stop w/Poses and Rezzables

Jewelry 8R

Lighting - LUMIPro 2016


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)