5.11.2016

Skirts and Bikes


Mama told me, oh yes she did,
Never wear a skirt for bike riding.
Well I knew, oh yes I knew
What I was supposed to be hiding.

Did I listen? Well no I didn't.
I rode and would report no skirt raising.
So I learned, oh yes I did,
The fear wasn't boys, it was chafing!!!

                      by LauraGenia Viper





CREDITS:

Hair - Rezology Marketplace
Convolution

Eyes - Mayfly - InWorld / Marketplace Website
Luminous - Mesh Eyes (Paris Green Shadow)

Top & Skirt Combo w Heels - Whymsical Marketplace - InWorld / Marketplace
May Flowers (Wearing Maitreya Fit)
May Flowers Wedge Heels (Slink Mid)

.:Glint:. - InWorld Marketplace Website
Platinum with Purple Vintage Charm Set
Necklace, Earrings, Bracelet and Charm Ring (not depicted)
@ Penumbra starting May 14th !!!

Pose & Bike/Cell Phone Props - Image Essentials - Evolution 9 RARE
Previously @ Luck of the Irish Event, find now at Store!

Lighting:  LUMIPro 2016


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)