5.23.2016

Wonderland Nights by Outside The Box!


Everyone else slept in this morning, so I enjoyed some solitary moments with coffee, daydreaming.


(I think being a little bonkers is required for interesting brilliance.)


What would I like to experience in Second Life, a virtual word of dreams coming true? ;) I know! I'd like to be...a harem girl with a handsome master. Well, ok, not "a" harem girl, THE harem girl.


And with the snap of my fingers, my SL wish came true! I'm appropriately clad in a lovely gown and jewels befitting any princess who awaits the arrival of the Sultan.


But I wonder when he'll arrive?


I'd better strike a pose.


I guess now I have to wait for a Second Life guy who suddenly thinks, hey, I know what I want to do today! Be a sultan with THE harem girl....



CREDITS:

Hair - EMO-tions - * ALISHA *

Mayfly - InWorld / Marketplace Website
Luminous - Mesh Eyes (Paris Green Shadow)

Jewelry - Zuri Jewelry - InWorld Website Facebook Flickr
Nahla Necklace, Earrings, Bracelets
-and-
Belly Jewel Elite V2

Ever An' Angel - InWorld / Marketplace
Byron Bay Blouse & Skirt - Maitreya - Pink
Fitmesh and Standard Mesh Sizing

Nails - {ZOZ} - Unique Pink Polish
Slink, Maitreya, Omega & Zoz Mesh
Huds with NINE colors!

The Dressing Room until May 30th !!

Hand & Feet Pose Hud (4)

Poses - Eternal Dream Poses - InWorld Marketplace Facebook
Harley 2, 5, 7

Furniture - Outside the Box! - InWorld
Vintage Table With Madhatter Chairs
-and-
Wonderland Nights/PG & Hooka
for 3rd Annual RFL of SL Castle, Home and Garden Contest!
through June 4th



Lighting:  LUMIPro 2016


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)