5.30.2016

Croquet, Anyone?



Bambi4U Woodford invited me over to play some croquet. This will be quite fun! Uhm, once we remember how to set up the game, the exact rules, and perhaps this hill isn't the best place for setup?

I remember playing croquet a lot when much younger. Everyone could play it. My grandmother loved playing, and she was quite cutthroat about it - whacking my balls wayyyyy over there with strength and precision. My tiny little grandmother was extremely competitive!


CREDITS:

Persnickety - InWorld Marketplace Website
Croquet Set

I am wearing:

Hair - Rezology Marketplace
Sky 188

Eyes - Mayfly - InWorld / Marketplace Website
Luminous - Mesh Eyes (Paris Green Shadow)

Zerelda Ruffled Top, Mini Skirt, Booties (extensive texture huds & fit options)

* * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Bambi is wearing:

Outfit & Tattoo - Flippant - Inworld Marketplace / Website / Facebook Flickr
Cameron Collection

Hair - Tameless - InWorld Marketplace Facebook / Blog
Romy

For a look at Bambi's post, click HERE.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)