5.04.2016

My Tribute to Prince


You are gone, and I will miss you. I didn't "know" you, but I saw your soul through your music. Every hit is firmly cemented into my recall, and blended into my personal memories. Your music clarity was brilliant.

There are people who did know you, and people who didn't at all who will now say they did. The stories will get bigger and bigger. People speculate what happened and news leaks - drugs, trumped up accountings to cover it up. Now no will, the state administering your Estate, and a possible medical malpractice claim looming. I try to cover my ears. It isn't any of my business. I just want to remember you for your amazing artistry, and to thank you for that.

The doves ARE crying. And so am I. I wish you safe passage to your Ever Life.


CREDITS:

Hair - rezology InWorld Marketplace Facebook Flickr
Sky High (big bangs) w/Hair Tie

Eyes - Mayfly - InWorld / Marketplace Website
Luminous - Mesh Eyes (Deep Lake) - New Group Gift!

Running Mascara - Izzie's - Makeup Tears

Outfit - Kelli Kreations - InWorld / Marketplace / Website / Facebook / Flickr
Rocker Corset Red (wearing Maitreya Fit, also in Slink, Belleza & Standard Mesh)
Black Leather Pants (Omega Applier)

Tattoo - Flippant - Inworld Marketplace / Website / Facebook Flickr
Flower Breast Tattoo (wearing Color Version)
for Classic & Mesh (Slink, Maitreya, Belleza, Omega
Group Gift !!!!

Poses - {NanTra} - InWorld / Marketplace
Let's Go Crazy 1 w/dove prop
Exclusive for The Gacha Garden !!
Click Gacha Key to Enlarge

Also Wearing:
LeLutka mesh head (Stella), Maitreya Lara body, 
Slink hands, Glam Affair Jamaica skin (Maitreya applier), and
Blacklace Beauty - Jelly Lips Reds (for LeLutka Head)

Lighting:  LUMIPro 2016

Location - the hell's haven

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)