5.30.2016

Moments Before His Arrival


I was working on this post and had stepped afk. When I returned, my sweetie had joined me on the bridge and had me in an adorable couple animation! What a sweet surprise! I spent some time with him (and posted about Chez Moi's very special bridge HERE). Now I'm circling back around again to show you the cute-sexy-casual outfit by I'piteme. This is Shaelyn, consisting of the top and jeans w/belt. As always, I'piteme provides extensive texture huds and fits for many different preferences. Pics of the accompanying huds are below.

Also shown are Slipper Originals' new Zoie Sneakers. Cute-Cute-Cute! Pick these up at the Revamped Event. Revamped is a great event, by the way, with many designers revamping popular designs for us. Creations by Slipper Originals are always 100% original mesh.

Both I'piteme and Slipper Originals make fashion items that we really DO want to wear in Second Life.



CREDITS:

Hair - Rezology Marketplace
Sine 2

Eyes - Mayfly - InWorld / Marketplace Website
Luminous - Mesh Eyes (Paris Green Shadow)

Shaelyn Top & Jeans (extensive texture huds & fit options)

 Click Ad Pics to Enlarge

Shoes - Slipper Originals - InWorld Marketplace / Flickr
Zoie Sneakers
Slink Flat, Maitreya and TMP Bare
@ Revamped until June 20th !!

Click Ad Pic to Enlarge

* CHEZ MOI FURNITURES * - Iron Garden Bridge Serenity
Lost & Found until June 1st !!

Lighting:  LUMIPro 2016


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)