5.25.2016

The Love For My Master


I spied a little butterfly, or two or three,
As they came afluttering in, to visit me.


They can move so freely between the bars of my confinement.
I can't, I won't, not if I'm to complete my assignment.


One whispered, "Come away, come away with us! Then you'll be free!"
Dear little butterflies, I AM free, don't you see?

I am free within the love...for my Master.

                                by LauraGenia Viper



CREDITS:

Hair - [elikatira] - Willa

Eyes - Mayfly - InWorld / Marketplace Website
Luminous - Mesh Eyes (Paris Green Shadow)

Persefona - InWorld
Jenny Wreath

Lingerie - TST Creations - InWorld Marketplace Facebook
Giorgia White - New !!
Appliers for Maitreya, Belleza, Omega & Classic

Clarice Pumps

Nails - {ZOZ} - Paw Prints Silver Polish
Slink, Maitreya, Omega & Zoz Mesh
Huds with NINE colors!
@ Cosmopolitan until June 4th

Pose & Props Luanes World
The Essence of Life

Also Wearing:
LeLutka mesh head (Stella), Maitreya Lara body, 
Slink hands & feet, Lara Hurley-Iza Applier for Lelutka Head,
Lara Hurley Skin (Midtone)

Lighting:  LUMIPro 2016


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)