5.01.2016

Reasons For Second Life


What were your reasons for coming to Second Life? Was it simple curiosity? Did you think it was a virtual game? Or, were you kind of lonely and looking for companionship?

Whatever your personal reasons, I think most realize pretty quickly it's not a virtual game. Second Life is a virtual world, filled with people all across the globe, with widely varied interests that keep them coming back.

Several of my friends and I migrated from There.com, a PG world that closed for a year. I didn't like Second Life at first, not at all! I was missing my "There home," and quite dismal about learning everything in a new one. It took a lot of acclimation. Ultimately, I'm so glad I stayed.  I've made wonderful friends, and found my passion in photography and blogging. 

Why do you log into Second Life? :-)


CREDITS:

Hair - TRUTH HAIR - Kera
Gacha @ The Epiphany

Eyes - Mayfly - InWorld / Marketplace Website
Luminous - Mesh Eyes (Deep Lake) - New Group Gift!

Outfit & Necklace - Loordes of London
Drysi Blouse-#9 - Standard Mesh Sizes
Pants - Early Blooms-#9 - Classic & Mesh Fit Sizes
-Petra Boots-#9-L (Slink High)
Necklace - Stoned-#6
@ Fi*Friday

Jewelry - Slipper Originals - InWorld Marketplace
Bold Hearts Earrings - Group Gift!

Also Wearing:
LeLutka mesh head (Stella), Maitreya Lara body, 
Slink hands, and Glam Affair Jamaica skin (Maitreya applier)
Blacklace Beauty - Galaxy Eyeshadow, Jelly Sheer Lipstick (for LeLutka Head)

Pose - Verocity - InWorld Marketplace Website
 Xia 5, 4
50% off for Hello Tuesday! 
Click to Enlarge Ad Pic

Lighting:  LUMIPro 2016


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)