6.02.2019

I Will Be The Flame

 Another night slowly closes in
And I feel so lonely
Touching heat freezing on my skin
I pretend you still hold me
I'm going crazy, I'm losing sleep
I'm in too far, I'm in way too deep over you
I can't believe you're gone
You were the first, you'll be the last
 Wherever you go, I'll be with you
Whatever you want, I'll give it to you
Whenever you need someone
To lay your heart and head upon
Remember, after the fire, after all the rain
I will be the flame
I will be the flame
 
Watching shadows move across the wall
I feel so frightened
I wanna run to you, I wanna call
But I've been hit by lightning
Just can't stand up for fallin' apart
Can't see through this veil across my heart, over you
You'll always be the one
You were the first, you'll be the last

                  ~~ The Flame, Cheap Trick

CREDITS:

[CIRCA] Living - Galloway's BBQ Pavillion Set 
50% Off During Event
Using Animations From Set
 @ Boardwalk Event until June 15th

Salacity Creations - Pick-a-Nick Table & Accessories
 @ Boardwalk Event until June 15th
Also shown HERE

* * * * * *
The Boardwalk Event
May 15th until June 15th
InWorld Facebook Flickr
* * * * * *
JIAN 'dorable Danes 9. Fawn Wander Pup


I AM WEARING:

 :::Sn@tch::: - Siobhan Hair (Riots Area)
+
 :::Sn@tch::: - Suri Beaded Earrings (Fish 4 This)
 :::Sn@tch::: - Pria Halter Top (Fish 4 This)
 :::Sn@tch::: - Angel or Devil Boho Skirt (Fish 4 This)
 :::Sn@tch::: - Salma Heels (Fish 4 This)
♥ ♥ ♥
More Store Info:
___________________________

Further details on my look HERE

Location - My Home


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)