6.08.2019

Make Each Moment A Celebration


Who would have ever guessed
I would be here where
I am like this
With you, my dear


My sweet, sweet, sweet love
To drink my words in
And make each moment become
A celebration


My breath is yours to share
Everything in me
And of me is yours forever
If only for your blue eyes
I would choose never
To live a day without you
Here is my love letter
My love, so true

                   ~~ Sweet Love, Lucinda Williams


CREDITS:


.EscalateD. - Castie Hair
Wearing V1, w/ Blondes Hud
50Ls Special MiniHUDs available during Event
Jersey Shore 4 until June 30th
Demo available at Store
♥ ♥ ♥
___________________________

 :::Sn@tch::: - Donna Top
 :::Sn@tch::: - Sooyoung Skinny Jeans
Specials
♥ ♥ ♥
More Store Info:
___________________________


Mosquito's Way - Alison Sandals
Multi-Fits, Style Options and Generous Texture Customization
The Liaison Collaborative until June 26th
♥ ♥ ♥
More Store Info:
__________________________


Jess Poses - Assise Chien
♥ ♥ ♥
More Store Info:
__________________________

Z.O.E. - Asian Fans
Z.O.E. - Jade Pagoda Sculpture
Z.O.E. - Asian Cabinet
 Boardwalk Event until June 15th

♥ ♥ ♥
More Store Info:
___________________________ 


* * * * * *
The Boardwalk Event
May 15th until June 15th
InWorld Facebook Flickr
* * * * * *


Izzie's - Baby Hairs Hairbase LAQ-Omega 
Egozy. - Ivy  (Genus) - Tan w/Updated Body Applier
GENUS Project - Genus Bento Head CLASSIC Face w/Nataly Brows Shape
Maitreya Lara Body/Hands-Bento/Feet

OTB! Teal Potted Fern
{what next} Summer Garden Planter
[Park Place] English Library Table Books & Stack of Books
Serenity Style- Old Memories Trophy
Z.O.E. Potted Hydrangea White

Paperdolls using Eternal Dream Poses



No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)