6.11.2019

Vintage Fair - So Kiss Me And Smile For Me


All my bags are packed
I'm ready to go
I'm standin' here outside your door
I hate to wake you up to say goodbye
But the dawn is breakin'
It's early morn
The taxi's waitin'
He's blowin' his horn
Already I'm so lonesome
I could die

So kiss me and smile for me
Tell me that you'll wait for me
Hold me like you'll never let me go
'Cause I'm leavin' on a jet plane
Don't know when I'll be back again
Oh babe, I hate to go

There's so many times I've let you down
So many times I've played around
I tell you now, they don't mean a thing
Ev'ry place I go, I'll think of you
Ev'ry song I sing, I'll sing for you
When I come back, I'll bring your wedding ring

                            ~~ Leaving On A Jet Plane, John Denver


CREDITS:

KMH - Hair F112

Meva - Edith Dress

*By Swirly* - Beatrice Heels

Filigran - 70s Boom! Full set

Visual Magick - Retro Neon Clock - Crisp

Paperdolls using:
{NANTRA} - Mod About You Poses

* * * * * * * * * *
* * * * * * * * * *
* * * * * * * * * *
Image Essentials - Not So Hot, Pose 4 w/prop
♥ ♥ ♥
More Store Info:
___________________________

KITE - Chihuahua Bed Time - Dog - PRIZE

Salacity - Keepsake Boxes


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)