6.13.2019

Vintage Fair - Anywhere But Here


I don't want you to give it all up
And leave your own life collecting dust
And I don't want you to feel sorry for me
You never gave us a chance to be

And I don't need you to be by my side
And tell me that everything's all right
I just wanted you to tell me the truth
You know I'd do that for you

So why are you running away?
Why are you running away?

                     ~~ Running Away, Hoobastank



CREDITS:

Nar Mattaru - Acid Tank

Remezzo - Laveneno Boots

Ebano Poses - Hippie


Egozy Paris - Bambi V2 (Genus) w/Lipstick
Fair Tone, Using Egozy Brow Shape
♥ ♥ ♥
More Store Info:
_____________________________

ELIKATIRA - Ellen Hair
.euphoric ~Seduction Eyes Applier (Genus)
GENUS Project - Genus Bento Head CLASSIC Face
Maitreya Lara Body/Hands-Bento/Feet

Blueberry - Ela - Shorts

Location - My Home


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)