6.03.2019

Spying On Neighbors Again

I have become an extreme peeping Tom-ette!  These neighbors, you've GOT to see this, seriously.  It's so entertaining I have unpacked my spyglass.  And so I won't look conspicuous (cough) I moved my patio furniture up onto the dock.  A little iced tea, some fruit, good to go.  Care to join me?  I have another spyglass....

Visit the Boardwalk event for these lovelies in furniture/decor - Park Place's Patio Set is simply more wonderfulness from this designer, at a lovely price!  The attention to detail is always a winner.  The Little Branch offers realistic, animated tropical palms.  The folder also includes green land or sand mesh sections for more realism and even some dry wildgrass.  The trees can enlarge to towering height if you prefer, or be scaled down as I am showing them.

Park Place - Patio Set
Inc. Ceiling Fan Not Depicted
Boardwalk Event until June 15th

The Little Branch - Tropical Palm (Animated)
Boardwalk Event until June 15th

* * * * * *
The Boardwalk Event
May 15th until June 15th
InWorld Facebook Flickr
* * * * * *

I am using two poses from NANTRA, currently showcasing at The Liaison Collaborative.  The set is called The Dock of the Bay, complete with rezzing spyglass and deck with 6 marvelous poses and mirrors.  Should my neighbors EVER come up for air, so to speak, they might not like this pose set, but I do, and you will too!

{NANTRA} - The Dock of the Bay, Poses 3m, 6m
Includes dock and spyglass! Or use poses separately
@ The Liaison Collaborative until June 26th
♥ ♥ ♥
More Store Info:
___________________________

Hop over to FaMESHed to pick up Meva's outfit.  This is Francine and what a fabulous set with lots of options for wear!  Maitreya fitted, the top, belt(s) and skirt come with an extensive texture hud.  I'm wearing the top, belts and shorts.  There are even long pants, so all pieces make wonderful mix and max options for your wardrobe.  

Meva Francine Set
@ FaMESHed until June 27th
♥ ♥ ♥
More Store Info:
___________________________

My favorite shoe designer has done it again.  Mosquito's Way released the Martina Heels, and you can find them at the Sense of Event until June 8th.  Sexy and classy - they are stunning!

Mosquito's Way - Martina Heels
Multi-Fits and Generous Texture Customization
@ Sense Event until June 8th
♥ ♥ ♥
More Store Info:
__________________________

/Wasabi Pills/ Tati Hair
Uber until June 22nd

Heartsdale Jewellery - Anais Necklace

Izzie's - Baby Hairs Hairbase LAQ-Omega 
-Belleza- Ruby (Genus) - Sunkissed
GENUS Project - Genus Bento Head CLASSIC Face w/Nataly Brows Shape
Maitreya Lara Body/Hands-Bento/Feet

Happy shopping!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)