6.07.2019

Vintage Fair - First Coppertone Girl Photoshoot


Patiently
I've waited patiently
Hoping that you'd believe
That the lights in our eyes
Are not fading out
They're not yet fading out
Somehow we're safe and sound
Like the glow of the shore
We will hurry
What could I ever do?
What could I say?
To cover up my concerns?
To keep them at bay?
Oh, then she said, "You spend too much time in your head."
What could I ever do?
What could I say so carefully?


Carefully
I followed carefully
Too scared of us and me
So I'll wait on the sand with her Coppertone
Yeah, she put on Coppertone
And went out there all alone
Never one to be scared or to worry

                       ~~ Coppertone, Hellogoodbye


CREDITS:

.EscalateD. - Alina Hair

"Zephyr" - Vintage Bikini

RedFish - Rossignol Shoes Red/White

Raindale - Southern Shore Set

Noxturnal - 1950's Vintage Popcorn Machine (Rezzes Popcorn)

Simply Shelby - Vintage Yard Chairs, Peace Flowers - Pink Mix

* * * * * * * * * *
* * * * * * * * * *
* * * * * * * * * *
Izzie's - Baby Hairs Hairbase LAQ-Omega 
Egozy. - Ivy  (Genus) - Tan w/Updated Body Applier
GENUS Project - Genus Bento Head CLASSIC Face w/Nataly Brows Shape
Maitreya Lara Body/Hands-Bento/Feet

Paperdolls Using - Lyrium Model Poses


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)