6.22.2019

My Wedding Bells


Bill I love you so
I always will
and in your voice I hear
a choir of carousels
Oh but am I ever gonna hear
my wedding bells?
I was the one came runnin'
when you were lonely
I haven't lived one day
not loving you only
but kisses and love won't carry me
till you marry me Bill


Bill I love you so
I always will
and though devotion rules my heart
I take no bows
Oh but Bill you know
I wanna take my wedding vows
Come on Bill
Come on Bill
I got the wedding bell blues

                   ~~ Wedding Bells Blues, The 5th Dimension


CREDITS:

*Spicy* BodyShop - Matte Lipstick Purple (Genus)
*Spicy* BodyShop - Blush Set (Omega)

The Annex - Cassidy Gown
Maitreya, Hourglass, Freya
___________________________________

♥ ♥ ♥
Event Info:
THE TRUNK SHOW
June 19th through July 18th
♥ ♥ ♥
___________________________________

.EscalateD. - Fleurie Hair
Wearing V1, w/ Blondes Hud
♥ ♥ ♥
___________________________

.euphoric ~Giselle Eyes Applier (Genus)
Cae :: Basics - Solitaire :: Stud Earrings
GENUS Project - Genus Bento Head BABY Face
Maitreya Lara Body/Hands-Bento/Feet

Secret Poses - Flower Arch, Pose 5 w/prop

Location - Backdrop Cove


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)