1.30.2016

Fantasy Floral


Morea Style has released the Perla formal gown in Blue/Green. She is exquisite! Perla arrives with all jewelry and a flexi overlay skirt that moves beautifully. She can be worn by Classic Avies and there is an almost unending list of appliers - I'm splitting my screen so I can type them all - Maitreya, TMP, Lolas Tango, Belleza, Omega, Lena, Eve and Slink. 

I purchased Elikatira's so-very-pretty hair called Brielle 2. Note: the head band comes with the hair, and just so happens to work well with Morea Style's hair flowers. 


My poses are included in a new set by Verocity called Eve. They are available at Hello Tuesday. As I become more acquainted with Verocity poses I just get happier! Thanks for posing me, Verocity! 


CREDITS:

Hair:  [elikatira] - Brielle 2

Mayfly - InWorld / Marketplace Website
Luminous - Mesh Eyes (Twilight Sea Shadow)

Morea Style - InWorld Marketplace / Website
Perla Blue/Green
Includes Earrings, Necklace, Flowers for Hair (Coiffe) & Waist, Flexi Over Dress
For Classic & a Whole Slew of Appliers!

Blacklace Beauty - Desire Eyeshadow, Jelly Lips Pinks
(for Lelutka Head)

POSES: Verocity - InWorld Marketplace Website
Eve 6 and 1
Hello Tuesday !! <~~use this LM

Lighting:  LUMIPro 2016

Also Wearing:
LeLutka mesh head (Stella), Maitreya Lara body, 
Slink hands, and Glam Affair Jamaica skin (Maitreya applier)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)