1.05.2016

Feeling Fuschia



Today I slipped into this marvelous gown by Amarelo Manga, called Mel. Here's another example of lovely gradient colors this store offers, very well done. Mel has a veil-like train attached to the shoulders in the back. Fashions from Amarelo Manga are must-haves!




I am officially blogging for DS'ELLES (thank you!). Sometimes I do things backwards? - I fell in love with DS'ELLES Catwa mesh head applier, called Kellie. So I went to Catwa and bought the Jessica head. What do you think? I'm still a Lelutka head girl, but I'm giving Catwa a whirl. The makeup on this Kellie applier IS gorgeous. It has a natural delicacy about it that I expect from DS'ELLES skins.


CREDITS:

Hair:  NO.MATCH_NO.REFLECTION. (w/ flower add-on)

DS'ELLES - InWorld / Marketplace / Website
KELLIE (Catwa Head Applier) - Neva Skintone
Maitreya Applier - Neva Skintone
Mesh Eyes - FIRELIGHT - GREEN - Christmas Group Gift

[AMARELO MANGA]  - InWorld
Mel Long Gown (Standard Mesh Sizing)

Maxi Gossamer Necklace - Valentina's Choker 1

*[VITALUS ANIMATUM] - Pose Cape 4

Lighting:  LUMIPro 2016

LOCATION:  Garden of Whimsy


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)