1.01.2016

Uh-Oh



Uh-Oh. when one is putting up the Christmas decorations, and counts five out of six kittens....

I'm wearing new mesh releases from NoName, Bonita top and Blair shorts. They are velvet and come with Huds for pretty coordinated changes. The top has several wear options; the shorts are standard sizes. One texture for the top is "I Has Boobs!" for making a fun and obvious statement, lol.

At the SayCute! Event, !Kushi! has a kiosk for her marvelous textures. This particular set that I used on my Christmas boxes is called HoleInMyHeart. !Kushi! offers a wide range of textures for all sorts of projects. I love blogging but am woefully ignorant in the sense of actual design work...and even I have bought from !Kushi! in the past for background material. Hey, I made these boxes, woot! Check out !Kushi! for creative inspirations.

This round of SayCute! ends January 3rd, so hurry on over!

My pose is by Image Essentials - Playful Seduction 6. Separately or the pack, Playful Seduction poses are available now at the Pose Lover Event. 


CREDITS:

TRUTH HAIR Chilali

NoName - InWorld / Marketplace / Website
Bonita Top (Wearing Maitreya version), and Blair High Waisted Shorts
New !!!

!Kushi! - HoleInMyHeart Texture Pack
SayCute! Event Until January 3rd !!!

Jian - A Very Kitten Christmas
Previously @ The Winter Gacha Festival

Image Essentials - Playful Seduction 6
New !!!
@ Pose Lover Event !!!

Lighting:  LUMIPro 2016

Also Wearing:
LeLutka mesh head (Stella), Maitreya Lara body, 
Slink hands & feet (high), and Glam Affair Jamaica skin (Maitreya applier)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)