1.19.2016

Strategy of Stripes


My Zoe Pants Suit in Navy is by !Bougie! It's really quite gorgeous with timeless elegance that can merge into urban couture. I was able to match my AnnA heels by KC Couture with the color hud to coordinate with it perfectly.


Gorgeous, gorgeous new hair by Phoenix is decorating my head! This is a marvelous updo called Vivian, which has a sweep of looseness in the front to soften it. Vivian is available at Tres Chic!

I'm gazing at you with my Mayfly eyes. Clear and glistening, you'll find the right color (or colorS) for you at the store.

My jewelry is a set by RealEvil. This is LUX Kalee. A quick click on the colorchange hud and I found just the look I wanted for this outfit.



New Zoz nails, and they are incredible! This particular set is Vtip Gold - Dark. You'll find these at Cosmopolitan, sets for Slink, Maitreya, Zoz Mesh, and now for Omega!


CREDITS:


Hair - :::Phoenix::: Vivian
Tres Chic Now !!!

Mayfly - InWorld / Marketplace Website
Luminous - Mesh Eyes (Darkling Sea)

!BOUGIE! - InWorld  / Facebook
Marketplace:  Clothes & Shoes, -or- Tats & Makeup
ZOE PANTS SUIT NAVY (Wearing Maitreya Version)

.: RealEvil Industries :. - LUX Kalee Necklace, Earrings

.:KC:. Couture AnnA Heels (Wearing Maitreya version)

Nails - ZOZ - Vtip Gold - Dark
Slink, Maitreya, Zoz Mesh & Now for Omega
Fatpack, also available in single appliers too
@ Cosmopolitan until January 30th

Poses
Overlow Poses - Pack 36 (2)

[addme.] 0261mr - Website

Body Language by Sweet Lovely Cute - Inworld
BLSSpose CloseUP!! 18m

Lighting:  LUMIPro 2016

LOCATION:  Gates of Memories

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)