1.20.2016

Supreme Pampering


I'm always excited to open a box from Chez Moi! And I was so excited I decided to share both of these sets with you the same day. I bet you'll see more of these pieces in my posts again. These are Supreme Bathroom and Vanity Place. Chez Moi has packed them with animations, props, texture changes and little extras just perfect for pampering yourself!

My sweetheart and I just moved and have a new house. I had a lot of space to play with, lol, and happily rezzed and started moving things around.  And KEPT rezzing. All the marveous stuff! I used everything but the showerhead, well, because I put the tub by a window, lol. 

If you haven't been to Chez Moi, tp yourself on over. I do quite often! The location is a veritable playground of indoor and outdoor furnishings. Plan on taking something home, the builds are that great!


* CHEZ MOI FURNITURES * - InWorld Website / Facebook
Supreme Bathroom + Vanity Place


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)