1.03.2016

The Windy Wild



I have some fun and fashionable items to share with you in this post! From Ignition Art (new sponsor, thank you), I'm wearing the Flying Scarf. This is a mesh scarf, 100% original mesh, sized for men or women, and it includes both left and right flying sides. We can boldly go either way the wind blows! This item comes with an extensive hud for fashion coordinating, and I have included a pic of the Hud, here.




Below is a super cute pose by Image Essentials. It's part of the Playful Seduction set available now at the Pose Lover Event! (Which reminds me, I need to get over there myself.) Kay Weston of Image Essentials definitely picked a good name for this series of poses, you've got to see them all!




Opopop has released this lovely mesh sweater, called Mudsline. Below is a pic of the color Hud. I clicked on each of the colors and couldn't pick a favorite. The knit texture is luxurious and the sweater includes fashionable sleeve tabs. It works well for either Classic or Mesh avies.




My jeans and clutch are by Envious Desires and are for sale this week at the PHAT Fashion Fair. Jo-Jo Jeans are available in 3 colors. Very nice texturing on these, even better looking once I put them on! These are for Classic & Mesh avies. The Patchwork Clutches are available in 8 different colors, silver or gold trim.




Here is a quick studio shot I took that shows more detailing on all items. And next are the shoes!




Gorgeous, gorgeous heels by Slipper, called Catrine. They are 100% original mesh.  Look at the fatpack hud below! Catrine is for Slink High feet. And they're MINE, all mine! Ahem, lost my head for a moment. Okay, you should buy them too. ;)




CREDITS:

""D!vaHair - Averil

Ignition Art - InWorld / Marketplace / Facebook
Flying Scarf (shown Left & Right)

..:: OPOPOP Design ::.. - InWorld Marketplace
Mudsline Mesh Sweater

Envious Desires - Jo-Jo Jeans & Patchwork Clutch (Red/Gold)
PHAT Fashion Fair Now !!!

Maxi Gossamer Tatiana - SAPPHIRE - Bracelets

Slipper - InWorld Marketplace
Catrine Sandals (Slink High)

Purple Poses - Sabrina 285

Image Essentials - Playful Seduction 3m
New !!!
Pose Lover Event !!!

Lighting:  LUMIPro 2016

Location:  Eldalote


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)