1.16.2016

Sexy Kadri

I hope everyone is enjoying the weekend. We live for them, don't we. :-) In SL this past week, I found out I've been selected to blog the Jewelry & Accessory Expo 2016 by Siren Productions! Not only that, but I got notice of selection for blogging the 2016 RFL Home & Garden Expo! I am so thrilled! I can do this...I am...SUPER BLOGGER. Picture me in Mary Katherine Gallagher's kneel squeaking "Super star!" Then, keeling over awkwardly. I will try very hard to share as much about the event items with you as I can, they are going to be spectacular!


This post is an outfit I pulled together out of some lovely offerings! Pr!tty's Ari hair is a gacha item available at The Chapter Four event. Ari is ultra feminine in a style I personally love - a top ponytail section with some deliberately out of the ponytail in front, then cascading down front and back. Love this one, pr!tty! - beautiful job.

My pose is by Verocity, and it's part of the Bethany set available at Suicide Dollz now. This set is only 50Ls, and there is also a couple pose there super cheap! (Where oh where is my partner when I want to show you a couple pose, hmph, lol.)  I really like this set, and will show you more of Bethany.

My mini dress and matching heels and necklace are by Rowena's Designs, called Kadri. I am wearing the Maitreya version, but Rowena has covered most fits from Classic and other meshes. The pieces have coordinating colorchange Huds. This outfit is HOT! 

My nail color, this time depicting pretty toe polish, is by Zoz, called Joy Light. The Hud sets for Slink, Maitreya, and Zoz Mesh are available to the Mesh Body Addicts Fair. Extremely difficult to choose favorites with all the lovely designs Zoz releases, but this very well might be a total fave for me!

Happy shopping, until next time!

CREDITS:

Hair:  pr!tty - Ari Gacha

Mayfly - InWorld / Marketplace Website
Luminous - Mesh Eyes (Twilight Sea Shadow)

Rowena's Designs - InWorld Marketplace
Kadri Mini Dress (Wearing Maitreya version)
Kadri Heels (Slink High) & Necklace

Nails:  Zoz - Joy Light
Mesh Body Addicts Fair through January 30th

Also Wearing:
LeLutka mesh head (Stella), Maitreya Lara body, 
Slink hands & high feet, and Glam Affair Jamaica skin (Maitreya applier)

Blacklace Beauty - Jelly Sheer Lipstick (for LeLutka Head)

POSES: Verocity - InWorld Marketplace Website
Bethany 1 @ Suicide Dollz Now !!! <~~Use this SLurl
Bethany Set only 50Ls at Event!

Lighting:  LUMIPro 2016


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)