1.25.2016

Monica by Alter at The Instruments


This month is rapidly getting away from me! Where has it gone?! I must hurry to share with you Alter's Monica Strappy Corset Dress and Hanging Fur Boa. It's at The Instruments right now, and tomorrow is the last day for this round of the event!  :-O  Ladies, this corset dress is really too lovely to pass up. I'm wearing the aqua; you can also select the champagne or mint. While the dress itself is k-i-l-l-e-r in couture, the rigged fur boa really accentuates! Both pieces can also be worn separately.

!It! is featuring several gorgeous jewelry sets at Color Me Project. This particular necklace is part of a set called Sophistication. I love what "It" stands for - Indulge Temptation. It's true, when we see the jewelry, we must indulge!

I absolutely adore enVogue's new hair with tam. This is Miriam! I shall never take it off. Oh wait, I say that often. Okay, I shall wear it quite often! As I'm sure you will want to as well. 

My pose prop is by Image Essentials, called Up In Lights. You will find it at the Pose Lover Event! It includes 10 different poses, and sells for 300Ls. There is a demo at the event for you to try before you just have to take one home! :-)

Finally, below is a pic of KC Couture's Sheila Heels. Aren't they marvelous?



CREDITS:

enVOGUE HAIR - Miriam

Mayfly - InWorld / Marketplace Website
Luminous - Mesh Eyes (Dark Snow Leopard)

::A:: Alter - Monica Strappy Corset Dress Aqua 
& Hanging Fur Boa Snow
The Instruments (Hurry, ends tomorrow!)

!IT! (Indulge Temptation) - Sophistication Necklace

.:KC:. Couture SHEILA HEELS (wearing Slink High Version)

Image Essentials - Up In Lights
@ Pose Lover Event until February 5th

Lighting:  LUMIPro 2016

Also Wearing:
LeLutka mesh head (Stella), Maitreya Lara body, 
Slink hands & feet (high), and Glam Affair Clara (Lelutka applier) & Jamaica skin (Maitreya)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)